WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Water is vital for everyday living. We drink it, bathe in it, wash clothes, and clean with it. But when it floods your property, it can cause devastating damage. It can compromise the structure of the building, as well as destroy its contents. Furnishings, flooring, and drywall can be saturated very quickly, depending on the extent of water intrusion.
Water damage can devastate a home or property in a matter of moments. Water contamination can spread as well as mold growth, which can pose serious health risks to you and your family, or your employees or customers.
For these reasons, it’s crucial to seek professional assistance immediately to restore your home or business. PureOne Services St. Louis is the best in the business when it comes to water damage remediation and property restoration.
Emergency Water Damage Response
The key to minimizing water damage is prompt attention. Getting immediate professional help to clean up the water and dry out the area can lessen the impact and reduce the effects of the water damage. After water damage occurs, hiring a professional cleanup company is the best way to keep everyone safe and properly restore your property to a safe livable state.
Flooding incidents are often unforeseen, stressful, and tragic. Pipes burst when you least expect, rain seeps through damaged roofs, and appliances can break down leaving your property at risk of flooding. Our expert team is ready to assist you when you need us most. PureOne Services St. Louis is available for emergency water damage restoration 24/7 because we know time is of the essence.
Causes of Water Damage
Some types of water intrusion can be prevented by properly maintaining your roof, sealing windows, and keeping gutters and downspouts clear. However, there are many situations when the flooding is just a part of Mother Nature or an unexpected malfunction.
We’re an experienced professional water damage restoration company with a team of trained specialists to handle all types of water damage. We use professional-grade equipment to handle the following types of water issues:
- Overflow from damaged or malfunctioning washing machines, dishwashers, sinks, toilets, tubs, and showers
- Water damage and flooding caused by heavy rainstorms. This often happens when your roof is damaged, or your windows aren’t sealed properly.
- Burst, leaking, or frozen pipes and general plumbing leakage
- Backed-up sewage and septic tanks
- Sump pump failure
- Basement flooding
The PureOne Services St. Louis Water Remediation Process
PureOne Services St. Louis follows a standard process for cleaning up water and mitigating the damage it causes.
- We will assess the level of water damage to the property so that we can develop an appropriate plan to restore your property.
- Remove and Dispose of Unsalvageable Contents. Any items that have been water damaged that cannot be saved will be removed and disposed of properly. These could include drywall, carpeting and flooring.
- Transport and Clean Salvageable Furnishings. We remove any furnishings and transport them to our facility for professional drying and cleaning. We use top-of-the-line equipment for effective water removal, disinfecting, and deodorizing.
- Test for Moisture Levels. We will monitor the levels of moisture and humidity inside the premises to ensure they meet safe levels.
- If drywall, flooring, or other materials have been destroyed in the flooding or remediation process, we can rebuild and re-install replacements.
- (Optionally) Test for Mold Growth. Because mold can grow quickly in wet and damp conditions, we offer this as an optional service. We also specialize in mold removal, so we can proceed with mold remediation, if so desired.
- Insurance Claim Assistance. Once you file an insurance claim for the damages, we will work with your insurance adjuster to file the final invoice.
Professionally Restore Your Water Damaged Property in St. Louis Today
We’ll always keep your safety top-of-mind and handle your property restoration with compassion and professionalism. Our service goes beyond just protecting your property. We want to provide the best customer experience as well.
Learn more about our water removal services and get a free estimate by giving us a call at (314)-974-7194.